Aeroplane Survival Kit

In 1 week I will be on a plane, and I haven't even started packing yet. But I have put together my makeup and beauty 'survival kit' for when I'm sitting in the painfully dry cabin, and I thought it might serve as useful to anybody else jetting off on a last minute end-of-summer get away.
There are one or two items that I haven't picked up yet, but other than those, here are my must-haves for a long haul flight.
 *

Skin Care
1. Makeup Remover and Cotton Pads 
Because the air on the plane is so dry and recycled, I don't want to have anything blocking up my pores, so I'll take off the makeup I wore in the airport as soon as we've taken off. My favourite is the Garnier Micellar Water, which also works as a cleanser.
2. Body and Face Moisturiser 
As I suffer from eczema anyways, it will be very important for me to stay moisturised for the whole flight. For my face I'll use my prescribed Cetraben and for my body I'll probably use my current favourite lotion which is Just Pink from Next. (Discontinued)
3.Hand Cream and Lip balm.
It's just as important to keep your hands and lips moisturised as it is your face, so I'm bringing my favourite Dove Shea hand cream and The Organic Pharmacy lip balm.
                                              
                                             
4. Roll on Deodorant
Nobody wants to spend 9 hours sitting next to someone who smells less than great, so my Garnier Invisible Roll On is a 100% must have.
                                             
5. Fabric Face Mask

Makeup
Even though I won't be wearing any makeup on the flight, I'm not quite confident enough to step into a busy airport completely natural. I'll be bringing the bare essentials to make me look 'fresh' when I get off the plane.
1. CC Cream
One of my favourite products for evening out my skin tone but still allowing my skin to breathe is the L'Oreal Nude Magique CC cream for Redness.
                                         
2. Concealer
As it is likely that I will have dark circles after a day of traveling, I'll be using my Rimmel Wake me Up concealer to cover up any evidence of my lack of sleep.
                                        
3. Eyebrow Powder
I use the two darkest browns from an extremely cheap palette to fill in my eyebrows. I love this palette from Makeup Revolution so much, and it is part of my daily makeup routine for both my eyes and brows.
                                             
4. Eyelash Curler
Pretty self explanatory, an eyelash curler really transforms my look.
                                         
5. Mascara
My favourite mascara at the moment just happens to be a the travel-sized-freebie version of the Benefit Roller Lash mascara.



                                                     

That's all of the products I'll be taking with me to keep myself feeling fresh, if you want any more posts on Travel preparation before I leave, be sure to comment on my Instagram.

Lots and lots of Love -L

*any liquids are poured into a travel sized bottle (100mls or less), these are very cheap and can be bought on most high streets.














Share this:

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment