Current Favorites

Hello, and Welcome to my blog! This is going to be a pretty basic post, but I love finding out what other people like, and I suppose I'm assuming other people will be interested in what I like! So, before I ramble too much, here's a quick over view of what I'm loving...


The items are (From Left Clockwise)
  • Garnier softening toner
  • Garnier cleansing water
  • DKNY Be Delicious, fresh blossom
  • Enduring Love by Ian McEwan
  • Benefit Roller Lash mascara
  • I love... Raspberry and Blackberry body spray

I suppose I should start by saying that these are only a few of the things that I am loving a the moment, but they are the items that stand out for me the most.

The first two go hand in hand and I am genuinely in love with them. (I'm slightly materialistic...)
I have pretty horrible skin on the terms of patchiness and since I've been using both of these products as part of my nightly routine I have seen a considerable difference in the clarity of my skin. I bought them on sale, but as far as I know you can get them in most supermarkets and 'drugstores' (Superdrug, Boots etc.) for quite cheap.

The next two things are both presents that I had for my birthday; the DKNY perfume and the I Love... Body mist. There isn't so much to say about these other than they are both perfect scents for spring. With the perfume the scent is more understated and girly, but when using the body mist remember that a little goes a very long way.

The book is a very famous one, and I wouldn't say I'm struggling with it, but It's definitely the most complex novel I've ever attempted. I haven't finished yet, and I don't even think I've properly gotten into the story, but what I have read, I've loved.

Last, but most certainly not least (obvious cliche is obvious), the Benefit Roller Lash Mascara. A new wonder in the world of cosmetics, which I was lucky enough to get for free with Elle, is the only high end product I own and I am seriously considering splurging on the full sized option. I'm sure you've already read about how it makes your lashes long, separated and elegant, but I can definitely reinforce those opinions!

I hope that you have managed to make it to the end of this post,

Liz x   




Share this:

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment