FASHION HAUL- H&M






Hello everyone!

Today's post is just a rather fabulous haul featuring items from one of my favourite shops- H&M. Having received a 20% off voucher last month with ELLE, I decided that I had to make use of it. I adore H&M, however my closet store is about 45 minutes away and just not quite good enough- the struggle is too true. So, when I went to the next closest store, which is huge and frankly amazing, I couldn't resist!

*This haul contains a LOT of monochrome, just a warning*


1. N A V Y  B L U E  J U M P E R 

Price: £14.99



There isn't much to say about this jumper: apart from the fact that I bought it for only £3 and that it is very comfy. It is a basic rib-knit and a new staple, even for this glorious British Spring time.

2. T U R T L E  N E C K  T O P S
  
Price: £5.99


More Basics! As I've never really worn anything with a fairly high neck before, except for one winter jumper, I bought these two tops as a way of experimenting and to see what looks best on me. I bought them in black and white as that is a sure way of them being worn frequently.

Price: £14.99


I am in love with this, and because it is made from quite a thick material, it is a suitable cover up for a breezy walk.

4. B E A C H  D R E S S

Price: £29.99


I am so sad that I couldn't find this piece on the website! This beach dress is a thin, off white cotton and it looks amazing over a bikini- this is just another reason for me to go to the beach- I'm seriously craving Summer.


Price: £29.99


Probably one of my favourite items in my wardrobe right now, this cardigan is unbelievably comfy and it is the perfect cover up for spring, and I can see my self wearing this on warmer winter days also. 


I hope you enjoyed this post, and don't forget to check out my Instagram for updates about new posts!

Until next time, Liz x  







Share this:

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment