Busy Week

Hello my lovelies!

I haven't got much to say today, other than I might be posting fewer post this week due to a few things, including a maths test and running trials. However, I would like to talk about my weekend, as while nothing much had to happen (not much needed to be done), but it was nice and I think a nice way to calm down after a busy Monday is to reminisce about the Weekend.

On Saturday I woke up at my friends house after about 9 hours of sleep- which apparently wasn't enough to get me through the day without coffee- and about an hour later I was ready to go to Tesco. I then managed to refresh with some water and go home. This was then followed by me making Key Lime Pie with my Step Mum, it was probably one of the most amazing things I've ever eaten. I then drank some more coffee, went to the park with my sister and waited for some Family friends to arrive for Dinner. I had the worlds biggest sweet potato with sour cream and a steak. I then chatted and blogged and browsed until bed.

Sunday was an even less productive day, and I am inclined to blame the totally boring rainy weather. Waking up around 10, I watched two episodes of Gossip Girl before actually getting out of bed to get a coffee and a yoghurt. The rest of the day was filled with more coffee, more rain and more Gossip Girl. I got in the bath at 9, and was in bed by 11, and I woke up this morning feeling pretty good!

I know this is the most boring post in the history of mankind, but for some reason I really felt like a little post to calm my self down; now though it's time to do some Algebraic stuff!

Love you all lots and Lots

-Lizzy x

Share this:

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment