Current Favourites 2

Hello my lovelies!

It's time for another current favourites post! I'm hesitant to call these posts monthly favourites as I am definitely not organised to post at an appropriate time each month. I'm super excited about all of these and I hope you love them all too!

1. Garnier Summer Body

 If you have seen any of my Instagram photos, you will know that I am quite a pale person, so naturally summer is not the best season for me! I don't burn, but I do look like a complete mess in bright colours, and I am so happy to have finally bought this. It took a while to get used to applying it without looking like a streaky mess, but it's amazing for me to find a moisturiser other than my prescribed one that I can actually use without suffering! I only use it on my legs and arms at the moment, and occasionally, but I can see this being a staple for me for the next few months.


2. Marshmallow Shower Gel



 Oh. My. Goodness.

Honestly, just the sheer idea of smelling like a marshmallow is enough for me to recommend this! This shower gel/bath lotion was a gift from a friend, and it's one of the best things I've ever smelled. I have a few things from the brand, but this is by far my favourite.

3. Sunglasses

 A funny story accompanies these sunglasses from Topshop! I was out birthday shopping and after trying on countless pairs (I have a strange face shape), and I tried these on and fell in love. The price tag said £16.00 and there was no notice of a sale or promotion, but when I brought them to the till the price came up as £1! I wear them all the time and they are actually on the coffee table in front of me right now.

4. Grey Crop Top

 This top isn't anything crazy looking or amazing, but I feel like the cut of it is really flattering, and for only £10 from River Island it was 100% a good buy. It works with just about everything, and I have a habit of wearing it too many times in a row.

5. Redemption Palette 

This palette was only £4 and I love it ! I don't actually own that much makeup, and because I'm only 14 I generally rely on pocket and dinner money to buy things! However, I do covet high end products, but to own these would not be realistic. So, when I saw that my local Superdrug had a Makeup Revolution counter, I couldn't resist. I've heard so many good things about this brand and was actually planning on ordering some things from online. I use the darkest brown every day for my eyebrows, (Eyebrow pencil does not work for me) and the paler pinks and shimmery pearls for my inner corners. You do find yourself having to apply quite a lot to get a 'good' colour, however it lasts quite well and as it's only £4 there's no risk if you don't like it!

6. John Freida Beach Blonde Salt Spray
Read about this product here!

7. Dove Hand Cream

Another gift! This hand cream smells amazing and my hands feel softer and just generally nicer straight after using this. I don't love it as much as my Palmers Coco Butter, but it's a strong contender!


Thank you for reading! I hope you will try out some of these products and love them as much as I do! Lots of love

- Lizzy x





Share this:

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment